A position has become available in my office and I thought you might know someone with the skills and experience to apply.
Full details below.
All the best,
Electorate Officer A - Communications
Applications are invited for an Electorate Officer A position working in my Electorate Office in Parramatta, NSW.
The position will suit a positive, motivated and hardworking communications professional.
You will be part of a small team with responsibility, under the direction of the Chief of Staff, for building relationships through social media, bulletins and other communications.
You will also need to perform additional duties as required.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
• Well-developed research skills and attention to detail
• Sound knowledge of digital and a willingness to learn new skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines, plan, organise and prioritise work under pressure
• A self-starter with the ability to work as part of a small team
• Knowledge of the Parramatta electorate
• Experience with design software
• Driver’s license
The position is offered under the Member of Parliament (Staff) Act 1984 and conditions are outlined in the Commonwealth Members of Parliament Staff Enterprise Agreement 2016-19.
A probationary period of three months will apply.
Applications setting out details of experience and the names of two referees should be sent to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 12 July by close of business.
For further information please contact Bela Moore 02 9689 1455.
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to my grants bulletin. If you would no longer like to receive my grants bulletin, please unsubscribe below.
Our mailing address is:
1/25 Smith St, Parramatta NSW 2150
PH: 9689 1455
All electoral communications authorised by Julie Owens MP, ALP, Parramatta